Saturday, 26 April 2014

Make it right

Explain to me how the price of flight tickets almost double in just TWO WEEKS! Why don't we live in a free and fair world where for once things just run fair and honest. You'll be like.. It's the stock market. Or some other abstract, incomprehensible economic phenomenon which might not make sense- even in theory. Truth is we are being controlled by a system we don't even wanna learn about. A system that feeds on power and corruption. One that knows about peoples' weaknesses and takes advantage of that. And we, the ones they prey on, are too weak and helpless to do anything about it. And you need to be rich and powerful to even want to start to beat them. Fact is stranger than fiction.

I can't wait to see justice and freedom restored in the world. And if we are lucky enough to live to see it, I assure you we will be so surprised. Because we don't even know what a just world ever looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you :)