One, why would young girls our age marry men who look at least 10 years older to them and others comment on their pictures saying they both look awesome together, when they clearly don't!
And second, why would a girl on Facebook put her display picture wearing hijab and her cover picture without hijab with two guys hugging her?
I am just confused, world- to say the least. Just confused!!!!!!
And second, why would a girl on Facebook put her display picture wearing hijab and her cover picture without hijab with two guys hugging her?
I am just confused, world- to say the least. Just confused!!!!!!
I think it's possible for a girl and a 10yr older guy to look awesome together.
ReplyDeleteWell, but if she can find someone younger, then why not?
ReplyDeleteI know a lot of my relatives have married men much older to them and they seem happy but I don't know, I personally would go for someone very close to my age. It's just my own view :)
She must be happy with him, she wouldn't have married him otherwise. Age isn't always the measure!
ReplyDeleteOhhh okay then 8-}
ReplyDeleteAs to question 2...Ive seen similar odd things and often wonder why...as well!
ReplyDeleteYES! Glad I'm not the only one, LOL.
ReplyDelete